Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I love my sisters!

Even though we all live pretty far from each other, I know, without a doubt, that they are always there for me. A picture of the 3 of us together at the same time is pretty rare these days, so I thought I'd share a recent one. Aren't my sisters beautiful? :)
I have a ton of pictures to get on here, and little time to edit them all. My girls and I just got back from Oregon last week. It was GORGEOUS there and we had a blast. I'm working on getting the pictures from that trip up so stay tuned. I'll try to get some on here everyday for the next couple weeks. Ahhhh, a challenge to myself. Blog once a day for 14 days. Can I do it? Doubtful, but I'll try. :)

Oh and a little side note, I am just TOO excited not to share. In the beginning of November, my sister "T" (She's the blond one in the picture ;) ) and I are going to the Ingrid Michaelson concert together! Sister "S" (the redhead in the pic) is choosing to go on a trip to Las Vegas instead of going with us. Pffffft. Vegas*. WhatEVER. Like a trip there compares to the fun she would have with us and our bad selves. It's ok though "S", we'll make sure to take lots of pictures and photoshop you in. ;)

*Disclaimer: Sister "S" already had plans to go to Vegas, I just didn't check with her secretary before getting said concert tickets and planning this first. I'm totally bummed she won't be going with us. And will miss her terribly.

5 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Anonymous said...

I'll take "S"s ticket. ;) I'm jealous. Take pictures!! You ladies are gorgeous.

Jen said...

I can't believe how you guys look NOTHING alike! I hope you have fun at the concert

Dana said...

So wonderful to have sisters. Have a great time at the concert.

Cari @ MamaOlogy said...

Jen- We have heard that all our lives. You should see a picture with both of my brothers included. None of us look alike.
That trend seems to be true in my children too. They don't even have a single similar feature. Not one. Haha.

Michelle said...

Came across your blog via the mom blog site. Just wanted to say hi.
I've enjoyed reading over your blog and will come back when I can "visit" a little longer!