Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I think I found my answer

Finally, a diet I KNOW I can stick to. Click the banana to read all about it.


I seriously wonder if this diet works? We shall see. I'll get back to you all about it in a month.

Wish me luck! Hahaha

3 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Anonymous said...

*L* Seriously Cari - Weight Watchers. It works and it's not hard. And bananas are allowed. ;) I really hope that banana prices aren't going to go up too much. We love bananas here - E-Man has one every morning with his breakfast.

Kaci said...

I agree girlfriend!! WW is so easy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm back to just say -

I may be 26 and a Mom and everything but I am so not mature.

*LOL* That's all I'm sayin' ;)