Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sassy's Kindergarten Picture

She was a superstar for me. She woke up yesterday and said, "Mommy, my front tooth is going to come out today! It's so loose" So yeah, we scrambled to get her Kindergarten pictures done before that happened. We had fun. I'll post some of the outtakes when I have more time. Some of her poses scared the crap out of me Haha. I'm definitely fearing for when this one gets older for sure!

And, her tooth still hasn't fallen out..... ;)

7 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous.

Ari said...

She's beautiful! What a great picture!

James Marie said...

Oh My! You did a WONDERFUL job! Those turned out GREAT! Which - she is very beautiful, so it would be hard to mess photos of her up! ;)

Kaci said...

Sooo pretty!!

Jen said...

I LOVE IT! so cute

Jeremy said...

awwww....what a cutie

Jeremy said...

Thats such a cute pic!!!!!