Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My great big HUGE find

And I mean HUGE literally. I stopped at a thrift store on my way home from the chiropractors a couple days ago and went in looking for button ups for more dresses. If I do it right, I can get THREE dresses out of this button up.

I put it on my bed for reference. My bed is a CA King. (It covers more than half the width of my bed!!)
WOAH!
That's a whole lotta print for that big man!!
And the best part is the tag. (With my Perez Hilton-esque photo editing hahaha)
Yes, that's 7 XL. Let me spell that out. XXXXXXXL. Oh my word. I'm going to be able to get a few dresses out of this thing. All for the whopping price of $2.50. :)

3 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! That is huge and loud.....but would be adorable in smaller doses. I can't wait to see the creations from this shirt.

Dana said...

Holy Cow! That is HUGE. I can't wait to see the dresses out of that.

Kaci said...

Can't wait to see what you make!!! :)