Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oooooooooo...this is gonna be GOOD!!! The Chicken whisperer is about to work his magic....

I'm already laughing about it too. We have decided to donate one of our roosters to a local struggling feed store here. Which means that Rodeo Man has to load the rooster up for me. (There's no way in haiti's that I'm gonna do it!)

I've got my video camera and my camera on my cell all ready for it.

I'll post it as soon as the hillarity unfolds! Just wait....it'll be SO worth it.

3 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Grama2Ladybugs said...

Now this will be a hysterical sight to see. Can't wait to see it on video. I can just see RodeoMan running around that chicken coup trying to catch that brat of a rooster. Good luck RM!!!!
Love, Grama2Ladybugs

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this "cock fight" Both are roosters living in a house full of hens!! My money is on Cooper.
I Love you all (U 2 Rodeo Man)

Papa

Anonymous said...

I hope you get it to work. I'd love to see that! :)