Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Indroducing my "Cast of Characters" :)

Since some of you who'll be reading my blog don't know my family members, or you are someone I haven't talked to in a long time, let me introduce my cast you'll be reading about here.

Rodeo Man: He's my HOT HOT HOT Husband. I love him most days. ;)
Sassy: My oldest daughter.
Stinkbug: My youngest daughter.
And a recent family picture of us at one of Sassy's softball games.
I choose to leave their names out for obvious reasons. My girls are just too cute and revealing too much about them on the internet where anyone can read just kinda scares me. I've seen too many "Nightline" shows and just feel it's safer this way :)

I'm sure I'll be talking about others in our family too. I'll introduce them as I go along. And I just thought this would clear up any confusion on who I'm talking about and put a face with a nickname.

5 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Jen said...

I love the family pic but your sister wife is missing

About freakin time you introduced everyone. I was starting to think you made them all up :) LOL!

Missy said...

Beautiful family! Your girls are super cute!

Grama2Ladybugs said...

IS THAT ONE BEAUTIFUL FAMILY OR WHAT!!? I gotta say: I LOVE AND ADORE THEM ALL!! I must admit that I have 2 of the most beautiful Granddaughters in the world!!!
Love You All! Grama2Ladybugs

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family. I'm working on taking all the names out of my site. It's a BIG task at over 200 posts. EEK!

Dana said...

What a beautiful family!