Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Still workin on it...

The video's are coming. I could only get them from my cell phone camera and it's proving to be very difficult to get them converted to the right format and uploaded to a hosting site. I've got 1 of 3 uploaded and it's upside down??? Don't know how that happened....

Anyway, the rooster is gone now, and besides Sassy having a broken heart over it, things are much calmer around here. It made my heart hurt a bit when we watched them put the rooster in their coop at the feed store. Even though he's a jerk now, he was one of our babies that we hatched from eggs, so it was hard. BUT, my kids come first and had it been one of them he went after, it wouldn't have only been bruised legs and ego's. He was able to fly up and kick as high as the kids faces are. Scary.

What was nice though is after we got back home from dropping him off , I was able to go in the coop and get the stockpile of eggs that I was too afraid to get out before. And this guy wasn't in there to beat the crap outta me.



I wonder if he's going to end up being dinner??

I hope not. :(

Alright well, I'll keep working on the videos. Hopefully I can figure it all out.

1 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you had to get rid of him, but you did the right thing. How scary that you went after you so bad, but thank goodness it wasn't one of the girls.