Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yes. I know. It's been forever.

I've been absolutely horrible about keeping up here. And I apologize. Things have been busy to say the least. I had forgotten just how busy newborns are! And before that, getting ready for one. I have so many things to catch up on that it's making my head spin to think about it all. But for this morning, and because Mr. Snugglebutt is starting to wake up and fuss, I'll just share some pictures to start....

These were his newborn pictures that we had done when he was brand new....They make me weepy already knowing that he's already so much bigger! (I'll work on posting his birthstory soon. I know it'll come by the way of lots of tears on my part. It was, by far, one of the most special days of my life.)










I need to go get him up and ready for the day. I do promise to be back from now on. I have SO much to update about, so hopefully I can start catching up a little at a time. Oh and just so I don't leave them out...here's some pictures of my precious girls....



2 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Audre2 said...

hey there! welcome back! i was begining to think i was the onley one who uapdates their blog anymore! glad to have a friend back! ;)

Annie said...

Holy cow what an adorable Mr. Snugglebutt! Did you do your photography? I am so jealous!Cute, cute, cute!!!