Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My, how fast they grow!

OK, so I know I still have to get my birthstory up here. But in the meantime, I wanted to share a few pictures I took of my little Snugglebutt a couple days ago. I'm tellin' you, he's all smiles until I get the camera out. And then he just turns into a little stink. :) I really had to work to get a smile out of him, and even then, it was his biggest sister that finally got one that I actually caught with my camera. Speaking of...I had the camera on the wrong setting, so the pictures are grainy and the color is off. Oh well, I still think he's pretty darn cute if you ask me. 

Who needs to smile when you have cheeks like these?

Or lips like these?

And there it is....Looking up at his big sister with a big smile he saves just for her. 

I heart him.

1 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Audre2 said...

LOVE IT!!! And Still Awaiting that Birth Story! I Love Birth Stories!