Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Vampire+ an Angel & a Skunk=Halloween for us

So this year for Halloween, we went out to my sisters house. She and my brother-in-law BBQ'd tri tip and ribs and hooooo boy was it good! We had a great time just spending time with them and then when it got dark, we took the kids out trick-or-treating. My sister lives in a great neighborhood and there were tons of kids out. My girls had a blast! My little Snugglebutt on the other hand, slept the entire time (except for the occasional eye opening for a picture flash here and there). Here are some pictures from our evening...

My big girls. Sassy the vampire and stinkbug the angel.
(This picture was actually from our church halloween party the evening before)


My Angel baby. (She said she looks like a helicopter in this picture. I almost have to agree haha)

He was NOT impressed with his costume.

"HEY! Stop laughing at me! You aren't going to think it's so funny when you realize that I just made my diaper match the costume!!!"

My beautiful little sister with my little stinker.
He has the best expressions!
Me and my kiddos

RodeoMan and our girls. :)
After Trick-or-Treating. We were all pooped out at this point.

We had a great evening and the kids loaded up on candy. Now if only someone would hide the bowl from me, that would be great! :)

2 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Audre2 said...

cute! were you at our ward trunk-or-treat in jackson? i didn't see you there! it woulda been way cute to get pictures, jasmine had the same exact angel costume! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha love the skunk! Great costums all around. You look great. I really love those glasses on you!