Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, January 30, 2009

I know, I know....

It's been forEVER since I've updated my blog. But I have a good reason. Really, I do. And it comes in the form of an announcement. 

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!

OK, I know most of you already know this, but some of our family and relatives did not. So instead of trying to blog and avoid talking about our excitement while we waited until we told everyone, I avoided blogging all together. That and the WRETCHED morning sickness that plagued me up until the last couple weeks kept me laid up for a while. Hoo boy, it was rough. Taking care of 2 kids and a husband while wanting to throw up 24 hours a day was NOT fun. BUT! I'm back to the living again. And getting more and more excited every day.

I'm due at the end of July and am now officially in my 2nd trimester. Two weeks from today we will find out if it's a boy or a girl. Yes, I know. We are impatient. I don't know how anyone can wait until they have the baby! Haha. Patience have never been my strong point. (Ask my sweet husband, he's received the brunt of it since the hormones kicked in.)

So I'm sure this will officially turn into a pregnancy blog for the next 6 months. Bear with me while I blog about it all. We are excited! We've wanted another baby for so long and it's finally our turn again.

So here are some pictures from the past couple months...

November 19,2008:

I almost fell over from shock when I saw 2 lines. I just sat there and laughed and cried and laughed some more.

And as soon as Rodeoman got home from work, I surprised he and the girls with a "package". I think that look on his face is pure shock. (I'll post the story of how I told him in the next post. The girls reaction was priceless.)

Our first ultrasound on 12/29/08. SO CUTE!

And of course the obligatory belly shots. Although these are mostly "bloating shots"  Heh.

I can't believe how quickly time is going by. Before I know it, we are going to have another precious baby to snuggle. We are SO grateful for this little one and can't wait to meet him/her. And now that everyone in our family knows, I promise to keep up on my blog.

7 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Beth said...

Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you :)

Annie said...

I love the belly shots! I hope you keep them coming.

joanne said...

WOW girl you are looking good! we will have to compare belly shots!! I am so glad you finally updated your blog!! dont wait so long next time!! in case you didnt have it heres ours mikejoannebernhardt.blogspot.com
keep in touch!!

Lisa Baldwin said...

That is so GREAT...I'm so happy for you and your family!

Audre said...

Yay! Welcome Back! The Pix are way cute!

joanne said...

ok so i have decided i love your prego cloths and MUST know where you got them!!

Cari @ MamaOlogy said...

Thanks Joanne :)
Those are just regular tops from Aeropostale. The jeans in the bottom pic are from Old Navy maternity though. ;)