Why I created this blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I got to meet her...I got to meet her....I GOT TO MEET HER!!!!

I cannot believe it. Tonight, I got to meet THE Ingrid Michaelson!!! (If you don't know who she is, first of all, SHAME on you! Scroll down and play one of her songs off my playlist and you'll know who I'm talking about) My sister and I got to go to her show in Sacramento and afterward we decided to sit for a few minutes and OUT SHE CAME! She signed my CD and we even got to take pictures with her and talk for a few! There weren't many people left in the place so we only had to share her with a handful of other girls. It was stinkin' AWESOME! (Photos to follow later as I didn't take my big ol' camera in there for fear of looking like the paparazzi so I'll post them as soon as I get them from my Sisters camera.)
Anyway, She is a DOLL and her show was phenominal! I had a great, wonderful, MUCH NEEDED night. Although, I don't think my feet have ever hurt this bad before. We stood there, in HEELS, from 8:45pm until 1:30-ish am. Yeah. Ouch.
Oh, and I learned a very valuable lesson from looking at the pictures we took on my sisters camera. Ruffles and tops that flare below the waist are NOT slimming. I've got some serious photoshopping to do before those ones are posted. *Yikes* But until then, I'll leave you all with these little teasers....

LOOK... LOOK....there it is....her signature! I so heart her!
And I know this is only funny because it's almost 3am and I'm deliriously tired, but I put the CD under my desk lamp for light to take the pictures and it looks like I put a hat on her. LOL. I know, right. Hardy har har.Alright. I am taking my seriously unfunny self to bed. My Rockstar energy drink is wearing off in a big way and I'm pooped. Nite!

2 comments. Please click here to leave one!!!:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!! You so rock!! That's awesome awesome awesome. And it makes me sad that I am going to miss Ani next weekend because I can't find a date. Ask me why Ani has anything to do with Ingrid Michealson. *LOL* But still. I can't wait to see the pictures! Yay!

Jen said...

LMAO! You crack me up!
You lucky duck! I want to meet her!!